Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New Shopping Conquests!!

I love wandering around the Mission here and finding treasures.  Today was definitely a day for treasures!  I found 4 Boyds circular needles still in the package for only 99 cents!  I have been needing some too!  I also found a bag of yarn for  59 cents and about a yard of charcoal fleece that I have some plans for making ...wait for it...fingerless gloves...noticing a trend?  Ok...so I am just a little addicted to these things but who doesn't need a set of gloves Huh?  At any rate, I have had this idea on my mind for a little bit and also on my to-buy list so I was very glad to see some also for just 59 cents.  Next week, after I come out of the school is starting for my 5 kids, coma , I will have lots of fun creating!  Yay!  Can't wait till next week!  What is your next project?  Are you excited to start anything new?

No comments:

Post a Comment